Even though I haven’t managed to get attached to an indie game until now, I would like to prioritise them. I understand whether a game is good or not by checking if it’s addictive enough and that’s a feeling I didn’t get for a long time now. Unfortunately this game isn’t in that tier either, but the fact that this game is short play-time consuming and fluent is a plus for its blend-in to the modern gaming era. Eternal Fate is a simple and an easy-to-play game and like every other game, it’s a lot of fun if you play it with your friends, if you have any.
- The gameplay reminds us of the new Diablo 3 style of gameplay. This style that is perfect for “Hack & Slash” games is unfortunately a let-down for role-play lovers. After all this game is a mobile game, we shouldn’t expect much from it right?
- No, on the contrary we should expect even more. Mobile gaming has magically gone past console and PC in ridiculousness. The duty to stop this has fallen to us, gamers.
- I can’t end this without saying that this game gives you everything that you’d expect from such a game like PvP or Co-Op.
- Naturally the graphics aren’t that good, but when has that ever been a problem?
- The characters remind you of the first 3D games but I can’t say it’s a nice nostalgia.